US man dies after being electrocuted in jacuzzi in Mexico resort town

US man dies after being electrocuted in jacuzzi in Mexico resort town

Death of man and injuries suffered by a woman were due to ‘possible electric discharge’ when both were in the jacuzzi

An American man has died after being electrocuted in a jacuzzi at a resort in Mexico, local officials have confirmed.

The 43-year-old man, identified by police as Jorge N, died after being electrocuted in a jacuzzi he was sharing with a woman. The woman, identified by police as Lizeth N, was taken to the US for medical treatment for her life-threatening injuries.

Continue reading…